Copyright Notice: DMCA Takedown Request
If you would like to make a request under s. 41.25 of the Copyright Act to have a notice issued to a user of the Academic Wilds service, we require that the request be made via EMAIL to: email@example.com
The request must:
- 1) state the claimant’s name and address;
- 2) identify the work to which the claimed infringement relates;
- 3) state the claimant’s interest with respect to the copyright in the work;
- 4) specify the location data for the electronic location to which the claimed infringement relates;
- 5) specify the infringement that is claimed;
- 6) specify the date and time of the commission of the claimed infringement;
- 7) include payment of the fee ($15 CAD);
- 8) contain any other information that may be prescribed by regulation.
Payment of the $15 fee for handling the complaint can be made via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: we will not give out a user's information under any circumstances. Issuing a copyright notice does not entitle the copyright holder to a user's information. Nor will we scrutinize the notice, or take down the allegedly infringing material.